Saturday, March 21, 2009

Welcome to Mixed Company! The purpose of this blog is to discuss issues that most folks won't talk about in "mixed company"....Those discussions that tend to elicit strong reactions from people. For the most part, I'll be sticking to my primary interests: Sports, politics, and religion. I've got enough controversial opinions saved up on those matters to keep posting for a decade :-)

Each day, I'll try to cover each of these areas: From the upperdeck, From the gallery, and From the pew. You can count on my opinion, whatever that's worth. You can also count that I will have carefully considered that opinion before publishing it, and that I'll be ready to defend it if you want to attack it. I won't be throwing stuff up on the wall to see if it sticks on this site.



Please take time to look at my background; get to know me a bit before rushing to judgment on my posts. I'm really quite excited about this venture. I hope this can be an avenue for me to "vent my spleen," but I also relish the opportunity to communicate with my readers and hopefully, actually share something of value to the greater community.



So without further ado, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment